At Tread Lightly!, we believe that to effectively create a society of responsible recreationists, there needs to be unity among conservation organizations. Tread Lightly! offers not-for-profit organizations an opportunity to collaborate and join forces by becoming a Strategic Alliance of Tread Lightly!. This type of relationship brings continuity by providing both organizations a more reputable image and a stronger approach in accomplishing our mission and respective goals.
There is no annual fee associated with joining as an Alliance. We find the value of a Strategic Alliance to be the relationship itself. It is only through a unified, collaborative effort that we may hope to move the needle in a more positive direction.
Please note: Alliances are formed at the sole discretion of Tread Lightly!.
Non-profit enthusiast clubs are not eligible to apply for a Strategic Alliance partnership. Clubs should click here for information on club memberships.
Tread Lightly! suggests Boy Scout Councils join under this level.
- Use of the Tread Lightly! corporate logo in advertising, literature and other promotional materials (upon approval).
- A copy of Tread Lightly!’s Trails bi-annual newsletter.
- A discount on Tread Lightly! materials.
- A listing in Tread Lightly!’s newsletter and various press releases.
- Website link.
- Networking opportunities.
- A resource for environmental ethics.
- Opportunities for involvement in proactive projects which improve land and water quality and educate recreationists.
- Added visibility of your organization and cause.